www.belaironline.in Online Travel services are governed by Rules and Regulations of the company and are subject to change without notice. Customers are requested to check the Tariff of each Airline?s fare along with its booking Rules, cancellation charges and refund fees before availing the services.
Airline?s Rules for booking flights, sales, reservation, cancellations, penalty, fees etc. are applicable by each Airline and service providers, Over and above the Terms & Conditions of Belair Ticket Centre.
International , Domestic & LCC Airline Tickets:
- The air fares of all international and domestic Airlines as well as low cost carriers (LCC) are dynamic and have to be ticketed instantly on availability.
- The fares may change depending on availability by the Airlines.
- All Tickets are issued as E-Tickets and sent by email along with booking confirmation by SMS.
- Domestic flights can be booked online upto 04 hours prior to the flight departure .
- For Domestic & LCC booking under 04 hours, the Tickets can be booked through our call centre.
- International flights can be booked online till 3 days before the departure, due to Airlines cancellation penalties.
- For International booking less the 3 days, the Tickets can be booked through our call centre.
- The fares shown are inclusive of all Airline and airport taxes & Fuel Surcharge including Indian Service Tax. Details are available with the fares.
- For Travel agents, transaction is also shown and TDS is deducted as applicable.
- For agents, Fares, discounts, taxes, transaction fee, incentive, Indian service tax, and any TDS applicable are shown on clicking "Fares Details". and also in their billing summary.
- Group booking, Round the world Tickets, or multiple sector bookings, can be booked by email or by Customer Support Service.
- Any booking cancelled by the Airline on ticketing time limit will not be our responsibility and can be rebooked at the applicable fares on the booking.
- Airlines reserve the right to Rebook or Re-route, any booking due to schedule changes, with No liability to Airtickets
- All Tickets are issued and invoiced in INR.
Child and Infant fare:
- Child fares are applicable for children between 2 & under 12 years on date of outward and return journeys.
- Infants below 24 month must be accompanied by an adult.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES & INFORMATION
- For additional assistance, passenger should contact the Airline directly.
- Passenger should reconfirm the flight departure 72 hours in advance. Belair shall not be responsible for any schedule changes, delays by the Airlines and claims thereof.
- The passenger should check the routing, departure times and baggage allowance, on the ticket.
- Frequent Flyer no. must be advised before ticketing or call the Airline.
- Special meals must be advised at the time of reservation or call the Airline directly.
- Seating request has to be given at the time of booking or passengers are requested to contact the airlines directly.
- Seatin request online are not guaranteed and suggest passenger should contact the Airline to ensure service.
- On LCC Carriers, seat selection charges may apply.
- Airlines Baggage rules apply.
- Belair cannot be held responsible for any loss of baggage by the Airline under any circumstances.
- In case of any claims, the same has to be settled directly with the Airlines.
Passenger Name Change:
- Kindly book with correct passengers name as shown on passport & also check spelling.
- Name changes are not permitted. New bookings and Tickets have to be issued.
- In case of re-issuance of Tickets due to name change / correction, ticket have to be refunded & fresh bookings made. Airlines refund and Belair service charges will apply.
- Bookings can be auto-cancelled by the Airlines on ticketing time limit
- Cancellation penalties fees and Airline RAF (refund) charges & Belair?s service charges will apply.
- No Show & RAF charges apply in case of No Show
- Refunds, if applicable, are processed through the Airlines and refunded as soon as received from the Airline.
- Part Refunds of unutilized sector, may be permitted.Ã? Processing time is about 10 weeks
- Airlines ticket refund and RAF charges apply as per Airline Rules
- Refunds are subject to Transaction & service fee.
- Credit Card transaction fee is not refundable.
- CC Refunds are made to credit card account only.
- Any cancellation, fees & charges for credit refund have to be paid before the refund is processed.
- Indian Service Tax are Non-Refundable.
- TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) is applicable to Indian Travel Agents.
- Reduced rate of TDS may be apply to agent providing TDS exemption certificate
- Indian Agents PAN No. is required for TDS.
- In case of Indian agents, TDS once deducted cannot be refunded.
- TDS does not apply to Foreign agents paying by Foreign Bank transfer.
- TDS deduction does not apply to Corporates.
- Passport Valid minimum 6 months.
- Check Visa requirement before Travel.
- Check Transit Visa Rules for some countries
- Check POE clearance for Indian passengers.
- Obtain Travel Insurance.
Belair will not be liable for claims, damages or compensation Submit of any nature due to lack of services by Airlines or service partners, including delay or cancellation of flights, baggage loss, errors or omission, or any inconvenience caused thereof.
- Passengers are responsibly to check the booking details at the time of ordering or taking delivery of the Tickets, issued by Belair or its partner Airlines.
- In case of ?Noshow? or last minute cancellation, no refund is applicable.
- In case of disputes, all matters are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.
- www.belaironline.in is owned and operated by Belair Travel & Cargo (P) Ltd
- If you reside in a country within the European Union, these terms are an agreement between you and Belair Travel (UK) Limited. Under this agreement, goods and/or services will be delivered via Belair Travel UK Limited as an agent of Belair Travel & Cargo Pvt Ltd or by Belair Travel UK Limited, depending on the type of payment method used for the purchase of the goods and/or services. If you reside in any other country, then these terms are an agreement between you and Belair Travel &smp; Cargo Pvt Ltd and goods and/or services will be delivered by Belair Travel & Cargo Pvt Ltd directl